Todays blog is all about some things it takes to successfully implement a business marketing plan and better execute personal goals. Hell, the below strategies are what it takes to be successful in any aspect of life!
Ever dealt with an individual or business that DRAAAGGGGS THEIR FEEEET, seems unmotivated, or is unresponsive? If you have ever hired anyone for a job around the house, called for an estimate somewhere, or been in business for more than 30 seconds we are sure that you have. Procrastination is a recipe for failure. It takes work from all parties involved to ensure that things go smoothly no matter what you do and marketing is no different.
One of the things we feel confident in at double 7’s is that responsiveness and communication are at the top of the priority list. You call, we call back. You get us information we need for your strategy, we get it done. You text, we text back. You have a question, we get you an answer. Period. Below are a few things you can start to utilize in your life and business to start trending towards success:
- Responsiveness-always call back clients, friends/family, and/or customers definitely within 24 hours, and preferably within an hour or 2.
- Problem Resolution-the saying “you can’t please everyone” is true, but its also true that if there is ever a problem, setting up a time to talk things out in a sophisticated and mature manner can be the difference between a pissed off customer and one willing to negotiate and meet in the middle.
- Professionalism-this one is a bit broad but always manage to present yourself as an expert in your field. Dress accordingly. Be friendly, optimistic, cordial, and good-natured. Nobody wants to deal with an unpleasant or despondent person that seems lost, obtuse, or frumpish.
- Motivation-wake up in the morning with a plan of action. Whether you are working for someone else, or yourself, its a good idea to plan how your day should go instead of just winging it. Even on the worst of days (and we all have them) try to plan something uplifting to you that you enjoy or can look forward to.
- Be Organized-even if you don’t have your shit together, pretend you do. We all have lives that often involve hectic work and family schedules but take a few minutes to gather the information you will need for the day and have it at the ready for anyone that may contact you.
- Prioritize-this is sometimes difficult but by creating a To-Do list with the number 1-5 things to get done you can save yourself a lot of issues down the road AND start moving ahead, see #’s 1, 2, and 5.
Below are a few Google reviews that we’d like to share. We know first hand that the customers that wrote these reviews follow most of these steps listed above on a daily basis. We couldn’t have created successful marketing strategies for them without their involvement and help. Enjoy your Friday everyone!
Analyze. Create. Achieve.